Yummy salad dressing.
1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
Two teaspoons of maple syrup
One clove of garlic finely chopped
Pinch of salt
One Teaspoon of fresh ground pepper
3/4 cups of olive oil
Whisk all ingredients together, stir olive oil in slowly. Then pour over green salad.
(Source: hockeybathsbroccoli, via tumblrgym)
Healthy Yet Very Edible Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe!
Tired of healthy recipes that taste like bathroom cleaner? Yeah, me too. This banana chocolate chip muffin is so delicious that you won’t believe it’s made from mostly healthy ingredients. I made this today and my mom and dad loved it. Plus it doesn’t have obscure ingredients. Yay :D Yields 12 muffins at 100 calories each.
3 small ripe bananas, mashed
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
1/4 cup sugar (you can use less if you’re not a sweet tooth OR substitute for a low-calorie sweetener)
1/3 cup applesauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
2/3 cup white flour
2/3 cup whole grain flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
3 tablespoons chocolate chips (try dark chocolate if you can)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend together sugar and greek yogurt until smooth. Add the applesauce and egg, and blend again. Finally, add in the mashed bananas. Blend away!
3. In another bowl, mix together white flour, whole grain flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
4. Blend the flour mixture into the banana mixture one half cup at a time. Make sure to blend thoroughly.
5. Add in the chocolate chips
6. Spoon the batter into 12 muffin tins and bake for 20 minutes. They’re done when you can poke them with a toothpick and nothing sticks on!
Must share, my new favorite dish ever. GUILT FREE SPAGHETTI!
Shirataki Tofu Noodles: 40 calories - per bag
Light Ragu: 60 calories - per half cup
Extra Lean Turkey Meatballs: 70 calories - 4 meatballs
Just made this for my dinner and I’m absolutely stuffed.
Total calories for my meal? 120
That entire plate is only 170 calories
(I ate 4 meatballs and only half of the noodles & sauce)
With how tasty that was, I feel like I should be kicking myself.
(Source: maln0urishedd, via )
Chocolate N Cherries
100 Calories, 0g Fat, 11g Carbs, 1g Fiber, 0g Sugar .5g Protein
- 1 Serving Cherry Pie Filling No Sugar Added
- 1 Fat Free/Sugar Free Kraft Snack Pack
- 2 Serving Fat Free Reddi Whip
Dr. Oz’s Tangerine Weight-Orade Recipe - In a large pitcher, combine: 8 cups of brewed green tea / 1 tangerine, sliced / A handful of mint leaves / Stir this delicious concoction up at night so all the flavors fuse together. Drink 1 pitcher daily for maximum metabolism-boosting results.